This article will show you how to upload your website through cPanel using File Manager.
1) Locate the folder containing your web files. Select all the files in the folder and compress it to a .zip file.
NOTE: Do not compress the folder containing your web file but the web files in the folder.
2) Type www.YOUR-WEBSITE.com/cpanel on your browser. NOTE: Replace www.YOUR-WEBSITE.com to your actual URL. You may be prompt with a security confirmation. If not go to step 3.
This apply if you are using Mozilla Firefox:
3) Login to your cPanel account
4) Click on “File Manager” and enter the web root (public_html/www)
5) Upload your zip file to the server
6) Extract your web files to the server
NOTE:If your website has a database, you will need to create it through the "MySQL Database Wizard" and Import your database through "phpMyAdmin" found in the cPanel